Tuesday 13 September 2016

Beauty Wish List

Beauty wish list



Over the past few months I have started to have more of an interest in wearing make-up and I'm actually loving it! I'm not the best at doing make-up but the more I do it the better I'll get at it I guess.

Here's a wish list of some make-up/beauty bits I would love to get my hands on.

1. Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara in Very Black - £7.99
2. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Pink Pong - £8.99
3. Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub - £7.00
4. Eyelure Volume 101 Lashes - £5.35
5. Spectrum Glam Clam Brush Set - £59.99
6. Batiste Stylist Oomph My Locks XXL Volume Spray - £4.29
7. Essie Nail Gel Couture Signature Smile - £9.99
8. Ariana Grande Perfume - £22.00
9. Models Own Highlighter Stick in Incandescent - £9.99

Everything is so pretty! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment